Monday, November 7, 2011

Does Lithium Cause Tooth Decay?

i guess i'll go post # 8 or is it 9? on my mentalhealthdepot@blogspot.com
Does lithium cause tooth decay?
They want to put it in the water because suicide rates went down in japan when they did.
i lost the last half upper portion of my #19 molar. oh well. and i lost #4. the baterrer wouldn't let me brush my teeth for two years:(. but i still have the rest of em and paid for a lot of work with my careington dental plan i finally found and AARP dental coverage finally in january with medicare. it sucks.
i read some statistic that the majority of adults have lost at least one tooth. :(. i am going copy this and begin my blog this way today...

This is an email i sent to my online bf rob stoud who i have not met yet. he is hot;)

anyways,
yeah,
so...
i lost the last half of my #19 molar two nights ago.

i went on cl and found a prison guard and he offered to take me out to dinner.
he says, bragging on the phone, "and i still have all my teeth."
yeah, food for the fodder.
the number one overall indicator of health is your goddamn smile. you simply build your government pension away and have your nice teeth while millions upon millions rot away because of lack of health care!
a man i broke up with sent me teleflora flower arrangement. it looks good in the dumpster.

No comments:

Post a Comment