Sunday, October 14, 2012


A blog brainstorming:
Does marijuana cause tooth decay?
Y.T> The Killers Read my Mind
I want to help the mental health sufferer. Does Jesus have the keys to hell, death and insanity?
The bipolar sufferer can be symptomatic with hyper religiosity.
Isn’t a blog your autobiography?
What’s the difference between a web log and an email? Cartomancy is like reading tarot but with no major arcane, 52 cards instead of the 77 in tarot.
My best friend, her name is Amy like mine, but she is 54 years old.
She is going to go through the trauma survivor peer support volunteer training with Project ABLE ( A Better Life Experience).
I went through the training a year ago and just got my first person I am mentoring, N.
N is very sweet and we have met for coffee at the Ike Box.
In a little while I am meeting my grower in Albany to pick up my medical marijuana. My daughter Rachel is going to drive me.
Yeah, I love life. I’m in recovery from being traumatized. That’s why I volunteer to help others.
I have another blogspot for todaysgrowthconsultant.com on blogspot. I want to make MentalHealthDepot.com an authority website.
YT Queen: the Greatest Hits. Funny! Queen reminds me of my second husband Michael. He is a major asshole.
I’m going tell my grower John that marijuana affects the prefrontal cortex of the brain, the seat of creativity. It makes you more creative. Also, marijuana stops the proliferation of cancer cells. Proven.
End Marijuana Prohibition, Vote Yes M80 Oregon!
I’m doing better. Rachel says I don’t even snore anymore!
Write down your dreams and visualize them coming true.
Online predators and the serene and confident you.
Like mother like daughter
The Cranberries, Zombie Phil, and Animal Instinct CPS Cali.
They’re fighting in your head….
Tarot Reading 10.1.12...














RESOURCES FOR PEER SUPPORT
NAMI Continuing Education:
Portland Hearing Voices
www.portlandhearingvoices.net

Mental Health America of Oregon
www.mhaoforegon.org

US Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
www.samhsa.gov/recovery

Dual Diagnosis of Oregon, Inc
www.ddaoforegon.com
National Empowerment Center
www.power2u.org
Empowerment Initiatives
www.chooseempowerment.com
Power-Under: Trauma and Nonviolent Social Change
www.gis.net/-swineman
State of Oregon: Addictions and Mental Health Division
http://cms.oregon.gove/oha/amh/Pages/mentalhealth.aspx
Project ABEL, Inc.
Hyyp://projectableonline.com



No comments:

Post a Comment