Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Does Lithium Cause Tooth Decay?

I have decided to become an aclu attorney.

It's strange how the mean, dark, prejudice people spin me manic, while the rational, educated people make me feel I can deal with life and my mental health disorder.
I think that it's important for people to keep logs and diaries of what they go through. When I first was hospitalized they did not hand out journals in the mental hospitals to patients. Now it is common place. This is as much to record feelings and growth as it is a legal journal.
I believe a writing component to the agencies who assist those with mental health disorders would be useful.
The classes for writing could be offered as follows:
WRAP: step one: write a wellness recovery action plan
Step two: blog, this creates an online legal web log/journal
Step three: facebook, this is basically an online autobiography, recording your daily thoughts and feelings.
All people with mental health diagnosis should write an autobiography. In fact, I think all people should make it their goal in their lifetime to write an autobiography.
People in old folks homes should be trained to write this way as well. Think of the treasure trove of historical dialogue we would be preserving for future generations!

Does lithium cause tooth decay? Bad oral hygiene and poor diet cause tooth decay. People who are poor and with mental health issues get early tooth decay. Everyone deserves to preserve their teeth!
Just as we deserve to preserve our oral history!

mental health depot
rebuilding america one brain at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment