Saturday, February 9, 2013

CRYING

I am crying listening to Enya's Caribbean Blue. Life is a struggle. It is opposing energies. The universe started with one atom. Do you believe that?
Do you feel your mother has failed you? Then everyone else is probably failing you too.
The Alan Parsons Project. Eye in the Sky. Do you know how much hell I have been through?
SO, anyways, I started dating this Persian man. He was like, telling me how beautiful I am and calling a few times a day. Now, he has stopped. Very typical of men I have met on Craigslist.
Things Can Only Get Better...Howard Jones! It's amazing how MUSIC AFFECTS THE MOOD!
I'm not looking for anything serious, I simply enjoy dating.
Do I rule out the men who are older and not white on my craigslist search? I don't date outside my race and I don't want a man who is a decade older than me. Been there, done that.
Does it matter if you have followers or not?
Wham! Everything She Wants
Gross! This Tyler guy from Craigslist just said he's always had a fantasy of being with a mother and daughter at the same time. I said "Blech, Bye". So many gross people on the web!
Craigslist dating is harrowing.
"Say a Prayer" Anita Franklin.
Good idea!
Beach Boys, "Wouldn't It Be Nice?" If we were older and I was teaching people how to speaka da English online? What if there is a Greater Purpose or sense of GOOD and belief in a Higher Power? What If I am a Buddhist? What if I am just a Spiritual Being with the Breath of the Holy Spirit inside of me?
I just saw Jamie Foxx and Real Church on Youtube. It was funny.
I don't believe in marriage for me anymore. This is a revelation or spiritual awakening.
California moves WAY faster than Salem, Oregon!.
Information Society: What's on your mind?
Yes, I am psychic and it is a burden and a blessing at the same time. We are all psychic. Psychic comes from the word Psyche and it simply means soul.
Will I find love? Will I make money? Will I be healthy? Will I...
PURE ENERGY!!!
Matter can neither be created nor destroyed. The universe started with a single atom my son told me. We came from Adam/Atom, get it? That's a cute play on words wouldn't you say?\
I am going to pretend that I am writing to Jason.
Dr. Auerbacher said once I started writing I wouldn't be able to stop!
I want to know, what  you're thinking. There are somethings you can't hide. I want to know what you're feeling. Tell me what's on your mind?
Poppet...she shmeely shmows fantastic shows! me thinks a piratez afoot...achance, aghast aglow! Doesn't it make you think of Pirates of the Carribean with Johnny Depp.
Fine, you are an artist and writing is your craft!
I am scared of facebook since the FBI knocked on my door.
I'm a writer, what do you think I am doing, I am writing!
PURE ENERGY>>>DESTRUCTION????????????????
oh yeah this song rocks. youtube it right now!!! woo hoo!!!
I am getting the chills!
I am mentoring people and volunteering now. Can  you believe that? Maybe we are all famous and important in our own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment