Friday, February 8, 2013

Does Lithium Cause Tooth Decay?

I was so excited last night about my blog and about selling video emails that I couldn't sleep last night.  In addition to the stress of taxes and losing my tutoring job because there are not enough students.  There is always fear when we step out into the great unknown.
I've had writer's block for a while, well, as far as blogging and working on my novel.  I do not have a problem writing emails but, for instance, I haven't even felt like posting on Facebook.  Does Facebook make everyone a writer?
I remember this man I saw for a while and he ended up committing arson for a second time.  He was also married.  He was very uneducated and the teacher in me couldn't stand the misspellings in his emails.  After he got out of prison, he tried to contact me again, not knowing that I knew he had committed arson, stolen from his grandmother 20k and was abusive to a miniature donkey.
It makes me sad and scared to have been around a person like him.
A man can cause tooth decay who is abusive towards you because you don't want to take care of basic hygiene when you are being battered.

No comments:

Post a Comment