Friday, February 8, 2013

Does lithium cause tooth decay? 420

I am starting a new job selling video emails for Companyflix that you can put in emails, webpages, blogs, facebook, twitter and Youtube.
I started laughing as I was medicating and I thought that everything was going to work out just fine. Doing this job is sales therapy! LOL
So I googled sales therapy and a bunch of interesting things came up.  The internet is so powerful! Or the world wide web as Bill Clinton refers to it and his daughter Chelsea made fun of that with CGI assembly. And Hillary Clinton issued a statement of regret about mental patients being given gonorrhea or syphillis when they left the hospital.
You have to research to make sure that things have not been thought up by other people before.

I am going to be researching Buddhism.
My sister Donajean is back in jail.  She is a dual diagnosis schizophrenic. I feel so badly for her.
Joey I'm Not Angry Anymore by Concrete Blonde
Facebook trains you to blog.
Research Regression Therapy.
I was breathing with my hands over my mouth and saying ohmmmm.

Working from home is a journey for sure. You have to be disciplined.
I mean, I get lonely at home anyways. And I don't want to see people sometimes.  I have PTSD, SAD as well as bipolar.
I have fibromyalgia, psoriasis and unilateral hearing.
So, I am semi-disabled and probably semi-disciplined as well.
I ate a medicated brownie, well actually two, and i am really feeling relaxed in my body, which is helping my chronic pain. I love medical cannabis. Drug or medicine? Or both? Is there a difference?
I don't know. Am I semi-disabled? I suppose so.

No comments:

Post a Comment