Friday, February 8, 2013

Does Lithium Cause Tooth Decay

Sometimes, we miss other people. It is hard to realize that you may never see a certain person again in this lifetime.  I think about that alot, the people who have come and gone in my life.
There are certain things with bipolar disorder that you just have to live with.  I think it is important to realize just exactly what the word disabled means.  When I resigned from teaching, the California State Teachers' Retirement System found me semi-disabled, semi-permanent and semi-retired.  I had to figure out exactly for myself what this meant.  I think it means that I can still work, just not really full time teaching again.  It is like losing a person in your life, to lose a career path.  Seeds of what you learned and how you performed at school and work, follow you your entire life.  It is possible that a life path is bending and turning in a new direction but who you are in the core of your being remains the same.  All life is valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment