Monday, February 11, 2013

Does lithium cause tooth decay

311 beautiful disaster...
My daughter, Rachel and I just got back from grocery shopping at Winco. I am really going to miss Rachel when she moves out after graduation.
I worry about my budget a lot. Last night my mom said that they should have online sudoku. I am sure they already do.  But, she was getting excited about technology.
Now I have five dollars a day for milk and bread until Saturday because I just spent 78$ at Winco. It is not easy being a single parent. Me and Rachel make up the menu for the week.
I want to relax and watch some Netflix.  As long as we have enough for food, we are alright. I wonder what it will be like without Rachel here, without her helping with the groceries. I will miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment