Saturday, February 9, 2013

RESEARCH

Maybe it's already out there and it's already been done! Maybe others have been through what you are experiencing.Use the blog as a tool to organize your novel.eBook. This is my eBook and I am practicing my craft and getting better at it.
Corey said today that he would just pull out a map and go to a nearby town just to check it out. I would like to do that with my teens Rachel and Jacob.]
Hello, my name is Amy and I am formally introducing myself. Write as though your life depend upon it.
This is your accountabilitiy referral system and it's a cashless system. Satan has one thousand years to reign. And then it's over. Welcome to the Second Coming. Ha ha that' makes me think of Ghost Busters! lmao!
Technology is Powerful but last time I checked computers couldn't breathe. haha that's funny too! that makes me think of Terminator and Arnold Schwarzenegger! lol
Lou and Val are PLANNING on retiring in Oregon in 2-5 years.
I don't need to write to Jason. I can write to my online followers ie myself and soon hopefully my family! and then friends!
Do not despise the day of small beginnings. Proverbs.
Both the kids are in the room and I am joining the blogging revolution! I am graduating from facebook. Everyone should weblog.
That's how you transition death and taxes, through your children. Just a thought!
Check your email daily.
All I am saying is maybe it already exists and someone else has thought of that before. AKA you are not alone.
I remember the phone call I got two days after Valentine's Day. It was a recording of potential jurors for my trial.
Enough PTSD flashbacks.
Jacob and Rachel must blog or no allowance!

No comments:

Post a Comment